1) Customers are required to contact the Vendor (the Seller on GoVets) to request a return and/or refund. The customer must submit the following with their request:
- Photos of the package, contents and relevant documents,
- GoVets Order number,
- Reason for the return and if a refund or an exchange is requested.
2) Returns and refunds are allowed if the product received does not match what was ordered or arrives damaged. Customer must keep all documentation, shipment packaging and contents received until they have been returned.
3) Refunds are allowed within 30 days of receipt of shipment unless the product description indicates that it is not returnable. Approved refunds and/or returns must be received by the specified vendor, supplier or fulfillment team within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
4) Customers are responsible for paying shipping on returns and all restocking and handling fees. All documentation, packaging and contents received must be returned. Some Vendors may require the customer to include an RMA# with their shipment.
5) Outstanding funds less applicable fees will be returned to the customer's credit card (or other payment method used) after the product is received and reviewed. Funds normally show up as a credit on the customer's credit card within 3 to 5 business days after being received. The customer agrees to contact the Vendor or Contact GoVets Support if there are any questions or concerns regarding delays in receiving your refund.