1) You are required to contact the Vendor (the Seller on GoVets) to request a return and/or refund. Please submit the following with your request:
- Photos of the package, contents and relevant documents,
- GoVets Order number,
- Reason for the return and if a refund or an exchange is requested.
2) Returns and refunds are allowed if the product you received does not match what you ordered or arrives damaged. You must keep all documentation, packaging and contents received until they have been returned.
3) Refunds are allowed within 30 days of the purchase unless the product description indicates that it is not returnable. Approved refunds and/or returns must be received by the specified vendor, supplier or fulfillment team within 30 days of your purchase.
4) You are responsible for paying shipping on your return and all restocking and handling fees. All documentation, packaging and contents received must be returned. Some Vendors may require you to include an RMA# with your shipment.
5) Outstanding funds less applicable fees will be returned to your credit card after the product is received and reviewed. Funds normally show up as a credit on your card within 3 to 5 business days after being received. You agree to contact the Vendor or email email@example.com if there are any questions or concerns regarding delays in receiving your refund.