Customers that would like to make a payment using a ACH or WIRE must follow these steps:
1) Create an account on GoVets.
2) Submit a Store Credit Request for the requested amount.
3) Once you receive the Account/Routing details from GoVets, please send a Payment to the specified account.
4) Reach out to our Support Team that the ACH or WIRE Payment has been sent.
5) GoVets will then apply a Store Credit to your Account for the transferred amount minus any applicable fees (2% for ACH, $20 for Wire Transfers). You will receive an email notification that a Store Credit has been applied.
6) Sign In to your Account, Shop as you normally would, and on the Checkout page, select Store Credit as your Payment Option, and place your order.
Store Credit Never Expires. If you have a balance, you can use this Store Credit towards a future purchase on GoVets. You can always check your Store Credit Balance within your Account (must be logged in).