GoVets Guest Post
We are interested in working with "white hat" SEO partners that want to help improve the content of our products, our brands and other benefits we can bring to the Veteran community. If you are a guest writer looking to write a valuable content that can benefit GoVets along with any products or websites that you represent, here are our current guidelines (subject to change):
1) We will decide where to place your article on our site (e.g. blog post, linked content from a product page, added to a product page, etc)
2) Your article must have an internal backlink to at least 1 GoVets product.
3) Your article must be relevant to what we sell on GoVets.
4) The content of your article must be unique and written exclusively by you or your company.
5) You must create a link back from your site to GoVets as part of the approval process. You must have already created a linkback to GoVets as part of the application process and send us the webpage that includes the URL.
6) If your article is plagiarized material, no longer relevant to what we sell, results in any bad press / feedback from customers or online reviews, or is considered a toxic link or Black Hat SEO tactic, we will immediately take the page down.
7) You give GoVets exclusive rights to the content provided within the article.
8) You agree to provide GoVets the target URL(s) of all URLs that you intend to include in your article ahead of time for approval.
9) Upon submitting your article, we reserve the right to reject the article if it does not meet the GoVets SEO Team's standards, the GoVets Product Management Team's standards, and/or the GoVets Leadership Team's quality standards and expectations.
10) You are from a U.S. based company and all material is written by one of your employees.
If you are willing to accept these terms, please contact us
and, and include the following content in your E-mail:
Guest Post Application
Application Summary Details:
- Guest Article Topic:
- Author's Name:
- Author's E-Mail:
- Author's Phone:
- Article Availability Date:
- Link back URL(s) from GoVets to My Site:
- Link Back URL(s) from My Site to GoVets:
- Relevance of My Article to GoVets:
Agreement to Terms:
I, ______________ (Name), from _____________ (Company), agree to the following guest post terms and conditions:
1) I understand that GoVets will place my article in any location deemed appropriate on GoVets.com (e.g. blog post, linked content from a product page, added to a product page, etc).
2) My article will include an internal backlink to at least 1 GoVets product.
3) My article will be relevant to what is sold on GoVets.
4) The content of my article is original, unique and written exclusively by me and/or someone within my company.
5) I have already created a link back from my site to GoVets as part of the approval process and have submitted it in the summary section above (see Link Back URL(s) from My Site to GoVets). This page is can be crawled / accessed from my Sitemap and I agree to keep it published as long as my guest post is published on GoVets.
6) My article does not include any plagiarized material, is relevant to what GoVets sells on GoVets.com and will not result in any bad press, feedback from customers or online reviews. My website is not considered a toxic link and I am not conducting this guest post activity as part of a Black Hat SEO tactic.
7) I agree to give GoVets exclusive rights to the content provided within my article.
8) I have provided GoVets all target URL(s) that I intend to include in my article (see Link Back URL(s) from GoVets to My Site)
9) Upon submitting my article, I understand that GoVets reserves the right to reject my article if it does not meet the GoVets SEO Team's standards, the GoVets Product Management Team's standards, and/or the GoVets Leadership Team's quality standards and expectations.
10) This article is written by someone located in the United States (see Author's name, phone and E-mail) and their company is located in the United States.