Medicopaste Bandage 3" w/Calamine Dz Grafco
• Application – Aids in compression treatment:
- Lymphatic edema
- Thrombophlebitis of the superficial saphenous vessels
- Eczema of the leg
- Ulcer of leg
• Can be used for certain static conditions of the leg and foot,
such as post-fracture foot conditions, spastic weak
• Can function as a “flexible cast” in treatment of sprains, strains,
• Contraindication in arterial vascular diseases
• Zinc gelatin premium gauze bandage
• Made in USA, GF Health Products, Inc., Rhode Island Facility
• ISO 13485:2003 Certified Facility
• Made in USA
1565C-3 3” x 10 yd
1565C-4 4’ x 10 yd
Medicopaste Bandage 3" w/Calamine 1Dz, Grafco
Product Price: $129.63
GoVets Vendors accept many forms of payment, including credit cards and invoicing.
GoVets Vendors accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover. Most GoVets Vendors also support American Express (Amex) and PayPal as specified during the checkout process.
Invoicing with Purchase Orders
For Government Entities and approved commercial organizations, GoVets allows buyers to receive invoices from vendors and allows buyers to enter a Purchase Order number (PO#) to be used by vendors when submitting invoices.
Tax Exempt Buyers
Government Buyers: Government buyers are tax exempt. If you are a government buyer, you must first register your account, verify that you are a government employee, and verify your government email address. Once you are verified and logged in, your purchases will not include taxes.
Commercial Buyers: If you are a tax exempt commercial buyer, you must first apply by filling out Tax Exempt form. This approval process can take up to 5 business days.
Many vendors on GoVets offer Government pricing for our Government buyers. If you are a government buyer, you must first register your account, verify that you are a government employee, and verify your government email address. Once you are verified and logged in, you will have access to Government pricing available for all applicable GoVets products.
If you have any payment type questions, please contact us.