- Style - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor
- Item Photoelectric Sensor
- Shape - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular
- Sensing Method - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Through Beam Set
- Power Requirement - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 12 to 24VDC
- Output Circuit Type - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor NPN, NO/NC
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Max. Sensing Distance - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 15.0m
- Electrical Connection - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 4-Pin M8 Male Connector
- Height - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 42mm
- Width - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 11mm
- Depth - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 20mm
- Max. Load Current 100mA
- Response Time 1.0 msec
- Operating Frequency 1000 Hz
- NEMA Rating IP67
- IP Rating 65, 67
- Body Material PBT
- Light Source Infrared LED
- Features Overload, Short Circuit and Reverse Polarity Protection, PMMA Lens
- Operating Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CUL Listed, CSA Certified, CCC, CE Approval, RoHS Approval
Expand for Additional information.
- Manufacturer: TELEMECANIQUE SENSORS
- Condensed Mfg Number: XUM2ANCNM8
- MPN: XUM2ANCNM8
- Hazardous Material: N
- COO Name: Thailand
- Green Material Flag: N
- TAA Compliant: N
- CA Prop 65 Org Label: N
- CA Prop 65 Wht Label: N
Photoelectric Sensor Rectangle Thru-Beam
Product Price: $170.83
GoVets Vendors accept many forms of payment, including credit cards and invoicing.
GoVets Vendors accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover. Most GoVets Vendors also support American Express (Amex) and PayPal as specified during the checkout process.
Invoicing with Purchase Orders
For Government Entities and approved commercial organizations, GoVets allows buyers to receive invoices from vendors and allows buyers to enter a Purchase Order number (PO#) to be used by vendors when submitting invoices.
Tax Exempt Buyers
Government Buyers: Government buyers are tax exempt. If you are a government buyer, you must first register your account, verify that you are a government employee, and verify your government email address. Once you are verified and logged in, your purchases will not include taxes.
Commercial Buyers: If you are a tax exempt commercial buyer, you must first apply by filling out Tax Exempt form. This approval process can take up to 5 business days.
Many vendors on GoVets offer Government pricing for our Government buyers. If you are a government buyer, you must first register your account, verify that you are a government employee, and verify your government email address. Once you are verified and logged in, you will have access to Government pricing available for all applicable GoVets products.
If you have any payment type questions, please contact us.