Initiating a Return:
If you must return or exchange an item, you must fill out the Support Ticket Request form and select Return Request or Exchange Request on the Request Type field.
Note: To avoid any delay, please DO NOT Email GoVets Support with your return request.
1) Returns are allowed within 14 days of receipt of shipment unless the GoVets product description indicates that the product is Not Returnable. A request for a refund and/or return must be received by GoVets within 14 days after the order has been delivered.
2) If the product received arrives damaged, the quantity received does not match what was ordered or the package contents does not match what was ordered, the customer must notify GoVets Support within two (2) days of arrival and MUST include the following information. To protect our suppliers and customers from online fraudulent activities, GoVets will not accept a claim that does not include this information within two (2) days.
- GoVets Order number
- Photos of the package(s) and/or box(es) received from the shipment company
- Photos of all package contents and relevant documents
- Photos of serial numbers and/or part numbers of items received
- Photo of packing slip
- Reason for the return and if a refund or an exchange is requested
NOTE: YOU MUST KEEP all packages and documents for at least 30 days after your package is delivered. Returns/Exchanges MUST be packaged in the original contents - Otherwise, they will be rejected.
3) Unless otherwise specified on the product page, customers are responsible for paying shipping on returns and all applicable re-stocking fees. If your product arrives Damaged or Defective, please notify us GoVets Support within two (2) business days and you will not be responsible for return shipping or re-stocking fees. Unless otherwise specified on the product description page, returns and exchanges are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. Returns missing the required information may be subject to an additional 10% handling fee. Customer must include the following information with all returns:
- An approved RMA# provided by GoVets
- All original documentation, packaging, packing slips, and contents received.
- GoVets recommends taking photos of items received, your return shipping label that includes the tracking information and any other relevant items before they are returned to the supplier.
4) Refunds less applicable fees will be returned to the customer's credit card upon receiving the tracking information for an approved RMA. Other payment methods (PayPal, Resolve, ACH, etc) will be refunded after the item is received and inspected. The customer agrees to Contact GoVets Support if there are any questions or concerns regarding delays in receiving your refund. After inspection, if returned items do not match original products sent to the customer, the customer will responsible for the amount of the product(s) purchased.
If customers decide to keep any items beyond the 14-day return period, GoVets will assume that they have decided to keep this item. Customers that keep an item beyond this return period will be financially responsible for the item.