CertainTeed Solar - CT Series 120 Half Cell Solar Modules (310W-330W)
Features and Benefits
- Half-Cell Monocrystalline Type Solar Panels
- High Quality / High Power
- UL listed (UL 1703)
- Positive power output tolerance
- Up to 330W with black backsheet
- 310W (MPN: CT310HC11-04)
- 315W (MPN: CT315HC11-04)
- 325W (MPN: CT325HC11-04)
- 330W (MPN: CT330HC11-04)
- Free Shipping to 48 Contiguous United States
- Minimum Order Size: 30 panels
- Returnable: No
- Warranty: 25 years from CertainTeed (Saint-Gobain)
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
Open Circuit Voltage
Short Circuit Current
|Module Efficiency (%)||18.7||19.0||19.3||19.6|
Other Electrical Characteristics
- Number of Cells & Connections: 120 half-cells with 3 bypass diodes.
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A
- Cell Type: 6" half-cut monocrystalline
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmpp (%/C): -0.42
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc (%/C): -0.31
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc (%/C): -0.05
- Laminate Glass: 3.2 high transmission, tempered, anti-reflective
- Encapsulant: EVA
- Backsheet: Weatherproof film (Black)
- Frame: Anodized aluminum (Black)
- Junction Box: IP67/IP68
- Output Cables: 4 mm2 (12AWG) PV Wire, Length 1.2m (47.2”)
- Connectors: Polarized MC compatible
- 310W, 315W: 18.5 kg (40.80 lbs)
- 320W, 330W: 19.0 kg (41.89 lbs)
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp: 45+/-2° C
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85° C
- Maximum System Voltage:
- 310W, 315W: 1,500V
- 325W, 330W: 1,000V
- Fire Performance: Class C / Type 1
- Maximum Wind Load: 50 lbs/ft2 (2400 Pa)
- Maximum Snow Load: 112 lbs/ft2 (5400 Pa)
Installing a solar system correctly is essential to the safety, the protection of your property, as well as the performance of the system. CertainTeed-credentialed solar installers are selected to ensure the highest quality workmanship, and we back their installation of your system for up to 25 years. Find out more by contacting one of CertainTeed's solar installers HERE.
Limited Warranty for Photovoltaic Modules, Supplied by CertainTeed Corporation
WHAT THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS
Subject to the terms, exclusions and other limitations of this Limited Warranty, CertainTeed Corporation (“CertainTeed”) warrants to the owner (“Module Owner”) that the Photovoltaic Modules (the “PV Modules”), when installed in strict accordance with CertainTeed’s installation instructions published at the time of original installation (“CertainTeed’s Installation Instructions”) and subject to normal and proper use, will be free from manufacturing defects as described herein and are warranted by CertainTeed for ten (10) years (120 months) from the date of installation. If, during the warranty period, CertainTeed determines that a manufacturing defect exists in the PV Module(s), CertainTeed will pay to repair or replace the product, at its option, and at no charge to the Module Owner. CertainTeed’s sole liability to the Module Owner will be for the repair or replacement of the CertainTeed PV Module(s) determined by CertainTeed to be defective. If, during the effective period of this Limited Warranty, CertainTeed, at its sole discretion, determines that the PV Module(s) cannot be repaired, replaced or that suitable replacement product is not reasonably available, CertainTeed will pay to the Module Owner compensation calculated as follows:Ninety percent (90%) of both the original cost to the Module Owner of the PV Module(s) and the original cost of installation of the PV Module(s) multiplied by the percentage of warranty months that remain unused of the warranty months, as calculated from the date of installation to the date that CertainTeed determines that a defect exists in the installed PV Module(s).
PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULE 25-YEAR LINEAR PERFORMANCE LIMITED WARRANTY
CertainTeed warrants that the actual power output of the PV Module(s) will amount to at least 97% of labeled power output during the first year of operation of the PV Module(s); as of the second year of operation of the module, the effective power output will decline annually by no more than 0.7% for a period of 24 years, so that by the end of the 25th year of operation an actual power output of at 80.2% of labeled power output will be achieved. All power output values are defined as measured by CertainTeed or an independent accredited third-party laboratory under Standard Test Conditions (STC); AM1.5 light spectrum, 1,000W/m2 irradiance and 25ºC cell temperature. In the event of a negative deviation of actual PV Module performance from the so-called threshold values, CertainTeed will either supply the Module Owner with replacement modules, which make it possible to maintain actual performance; carry out repair measures, which make it possible to achieve actual performance; or grant you financial compensation for the reduced performance of the PV Module(s). During the initial 15 years of the warranty running time, CertainTeed will exclusively either offer to supply replacement modules, which make it possible to maintain warranted performance; or to carry out repair measures, which make it possible to achieve such actual performance. After the expiry of 15 years of the warranty, CertainTeed may freely decide to grant financial compensation for the reduced performance.
If the Module Owner is the owner of the underlying property (the “Property Owner”) upon which the Module(s) is installed and is the original owner of the PV Modules, this Limited Warranty is transferable only during the first ten (10) years after installation and may only be transferred to one subsequent Module Owner within that time period. For all other Module Owners, this Limited Warranty is fully transferable by the Module Owner to subsequent Module Owners and/or any financing party at any time during the applicable Warranty Years. However, in the event the Limited Warranty is transferred to the Property Owner, the transfer period will be limited to ten (10) years commencing on the date of transfer to the Property Owner or the remainder of the Warranty Years, whichever is less. Once the Limited Warranty is transferred to the Property Owner, the Limited Warranty may only be transferred to one subsequent Module Owner. The warranty transfer is only effective if the new Module Owner provides written notice of the transfer to CertainTeed within sixty (60) days from the transfer date. Notice must be sent to CertainTeed Roofing Technical Services Department, 20 Moores Road, Malvern, PA 19355
This Limited Warranty does not provide protection against and CertainTeed will have no liability for any failure, defect or damage caused by situations and events beyond normal exposure conditions, including but not limited to:
- Lightning, hurricane, tornado, hailstorm, earthquake, fire, explosion, flood or falling objects.
- Distortion, cracking or other failure or movement of the roof deck over which the CertainTeed PV Module(s) are applied or of the walls or foundation of the building itself.
- Damage caused by structural changes, alterations or additions, or by the installation of equipment (such as, but not limited to, aerials, signs or air-conditioning equipment) to the structure after the original CertainTeed PV Module(s) have been applied.
- Shading, stains or discoloration to the CertainTeed PV Module(s) arising from outside sources such as, but not limited to, algae, fungus, moss, lichens or other vegetation, mold or mildew growth, or paints, chemicals or other similar materials.
- Misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper transportation, handling or storage of the CertainTeed PV Module(s).
- Any equipment which has been operated beyond the minimum or maximum limits listed in the product specifications and/or CertainTeed’s installation instructions.
- Any equipment whose original identification markings (i.e., labels or serial numbers) have been altered, defaced, or removed. •Damage caused by the use of or connection to materials not provided by CertainTeed.
- Damage resulting from installation in unsuitable locations [as solely determined by CertainTeed] such as corrosive environments or locations with exposure to damaging chemicals.
- Cosmetic or superficial defects, dents, markings or scratches to finishes which do not influence the proper functioning of the CertainTeed PV Module(s).
- Damage caused by improper installation or installation not in accordance with CertainTeed’s Installation Instructions.
- Damage to the CertainTeed PV Module(s) caused by unapproved maintenance, repair or alteration to any of the CertainTeed PV Module(s)s and walking on or placement of objects on the surface of the CertainTeed PV Module(s).
- Vandalism or acts of war.
- Any other cause not a result of a manufacturing defect in the CertainTeed PV Module(s), solely with respect to the portion of this Limited Warranty that covers defects in the Module(s) and not with respect to the 25-Year Linear Performance Warrant
CertainTeed reserves the right to discontinue or modify the CertainTeed PV Module(s) or any of the components that are part of the PV Module(s) and shall not be liable as a result of such discontinuance or modification, nor shall CertainTeed be liable in the event that any replacement of a CertainTeed PV Module(s) varies in comparison to the original CertainTeed PV Module(s) installed. If CertainTeed replaces any component of the CertainTeed PV Module(s) under this Limited Warranty, it may substitute products designated by CertainTeed to be of comparable quality, price range or performance in the event the component initially installed has been discontinued or modified.
WHAT THE CUSTOMER MUST DO
If you believe your PV Module(s) has a manufacturing defect, you must promptly notify CertainTeed and provide proof of property ownership and the date of the PV Module(s) purchase and installation. In order to properly evaluate and process a warranty claim, CertainTeed may require the property owner to permit a CertainTeed representative to access the roof, make repairs to, take photographs of, and/or take samples from the roof, if required. CertainTeed and/or its representatives will evaluate each properly reported claim and will repair or replace PV Module(s) that are determined by CertainTeed to be defective, in accordance with the terms of the applicable warranty and within a reasonable amount of time. For more details about submitting a warranty claim, visit www.ctroof.com or call 800-345-1145.Please send all notifications and correspondence to: CertainTeed Corporation, 20 Moores Road, Malvern, PA 19355, Attn: CertainTeed Roofing Technical Services Department.
WARRANTY REGISTRATION REQUIRED
In order to qualify for warranty coverage, the PV Module(s) must be installed in strict accordance with CertainTeed’s Installation Instructions. The installer of the PV Module(s) must register by submitting the job-related information to CertainTeed within 30 business days of the date of installation. A confirmation of the approved warranty registration will be sent to the installer and a warranty certificate will be sent to the Module Owner within fifteen (15) business days of receipt.
EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES PROVIDED BY CERTAINTEED. THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MAY DETERMINE THE PERIOD OF TIME FOLLOWING THE SALE THAT A PURCHASER MAY SEEK A REMEDY UNDER IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.CERTAINTEED’S OBLIGATIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIRING OR REPLACING THE DEFECTIVE PV MODULE(S) OR PROVIDING COMPENSATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CERTAINTEED BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY, THE BUILDING OR ITS CONTENTS, THE COST OF POWER NOT GENERATED BY ANY COMPONENT OF THE PV MODULE(S), OR FOR INJURY TO ANY PERSONS, THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE PV MODULE(S) OR AS A RESULT OF THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. IF YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE DOES NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL CERTAINTEED’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CERTAINTEED PV MODULE(S) OR THIS WARRANTY EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PV MODULE(S) AND THE LABOR COST OF THE ORIGINAL INSTALLATION OF THE PV MODULE(S). This Limited Warranty may not be modified, altered or expanded by anyone, including product distributors, dealers, sellers, installers, Third- Party Suppliers, financing parties, Original Equipment Manufacturers of components and/or CertainTeed field representatives.This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.This Limited Warranty is effective for Photovoltaic Modules installed on or after 8/1/2017.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT3xxHC11-04|