Blue Sea 9003e e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF
In Stock (1)
Part Number: 9003E
9003e e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF and nbsp
- CE Marked
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- UPC: 0632085900359
- Model Number: 9003E
- Package Includes: Blue Sea 9003e e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF
- Condition: This product is brand new and sealed.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Returns: This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9003E|