Blue Sea 4308 WeatherDeck Water Resistant Fuse Panel - 8 Position - Grey
In Stock (1)
Part Number: 4308
WeatherDeck and trade Water Resistant Fuse Panel
- Panel front rated IP67 when properly mounted with watertight mounting gasket
- IP67 and ndash protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label back lighting circuit for remote switching and dimming
- Each panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- Integrated ATO/ATC fuse based circuit protection
- Bicolored LEDs illuminate circuit labels to quickly identify OFF (Red), ON (Green), or Blown (No Color) circuits. No lights in any position likely indicate there is no power to the panel.
- Weatherproof: Waterproof
- Positions: 8
- Nominal Voltage: 12v DC
- Circuit Protection: Fuse
- Maximum Amperage: 15A @ 12v DC (per circuit)
- Panel Cumulative Rating: 100A
- Backlit Label: Bicolored LED
- Backlighting Amperage: 10mA/illuminated Circuit
- Backlighting Voltage: 12v DC
- Height: 7.7"
- Width: 3.88"
- Depth: 2.5"
- (8) 4138 WeatherDeck and reg Toggle Switch Boot - Black
- (8) 4150 WeatherDeck and reg Toggle Switch SPST - ON-OFF
- (1) 4215 Waterproof DC Label Kit - 30 Black Square Labels V1
- (8) 5242 ATO/ATC Fuse - 15 Amp
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- UPC: 0632085043087
- Model Number: 4308
- Package Includes: Blue Sea 4308 WeatherDeck Water Resistant Fuse Panel - 8 Position - Grey
- Condition: This product is brand new and sealed.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Returns: This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
|Manufacturer Part Number||4308|