Blue Sea 3001 HD-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF w/AFD
In Stock (3)
Part Number: 3001
3001 HD-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF and nbspwith AFD
- 600 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts two 4/0 battery cables per terminal
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- UPC: 0632085030018
- Model Number: 3001
- Package Includes: Blue Sea 3001 HD-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF w/AFD
- Condition: This product is brand new and sealed.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Returns: This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
|Manufacturer Part Number||3001|