Blue Sea 2201 Black Terminal Feed Through Connector
In Stock (2)
Part Number: 2201
Terminal Feed Through Connectors
Eliminates chage and provides strain relief when passing high current through hulls, decks and bulkheads.
- Perfect for passing high current cables through hulls, decks and bulkheads
- Large cables passed through holes are subject to chafing even when protective grommeting is used. Terminal Feed Through Connectors eliminate chafing and provide excellent strain relief for the cable
- Large size terminals have a mounting face that can be gasketed or bedded to provide a water tight installation
- Rated IP66 and mdash withstands water from heavy seas
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- UPC: 0632085022013
- Model Number: 2201
- Package Includes: Blue Sea 2201 Black Terminal Feed Through Connector
- Condition: This product is brand new and sealed.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Returns: This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2201|