Apollo II - Solar Tile System - Order Now ($100 Refundable Down Payment)
Order now to have a qualified Centerteed Professional reach out and help you design the roof that is right for you. Choose from one of the following pre-packaged Solar Tile or Solar Shingle solutions ranging between 5.36 kW and 13.065 kW, or contact us a for a Custom Order, and we can help you design a customized solution that meets your specific needs:
Solar Tile Options:
Solar Shingle Options:
Each one of our Apollo II Solar Systems includes all materials required for a complete, integrated Solar System. Quantities specified below are based on the selected solar system package for Tiles or Shingles. Please click on the item above for more details.
- Apollo II Tile - 67W (QTY: 80 to 195 Tiles or Shingles)
- Site Specific Flashing Package Based On Above Layout (QTY: 1)
- 200 sq. ft. MetaLayment (QTY: 4 to 8)
- Roof Top Wire Set for Under Array
- Roof Penetration Kit Package
- Grounding Package, Lugs and Hardware
- Apollo II Panel spacer (QTY: 2)
- Rapid Shut down
- SKU # PV3R75V-U2S-RS or PV3R75V-U4S-RS
- INPUTS: 1 to 2 POS/ 1 to 2 NEG
- OUTPUTS: 1 to 2 POS/ 1 to 2 NEG
- Inverters: Sunny Boy 3.0, 5.0 &/or 6.0 Inverters
- SKU # SB6.0-1SP-US-41 (6.0 Inverters)
- SKU # SB5.0-1SP-US-41 (5.0 Inverters)
- SKU # SB3.0-1SP-US-41 (3.0 Inverters)
- Freight: Included to any location within the continental United States
- Flexible Payment Options:
- Credit Card
- Fundbox Net30 Terms for Businesses
- PayPal Credit
- Additional Offline Financing Options available.
- Tax Credit Available:
- Final Cost After Tax Credit: $27,398 - 61,393.
- Receive a 26% Tax Credit ($9,626 - 21,570) with the Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit, which allows Homeowners to claim a federal tax credit for making certain improvements to their homes or installing appliances that are designed to boost energy efficiency, including solar power systems.
- Additional Resources:
- Apollo II Solar Tile Product Overview
- Technical Specifications:
- Apollo® II undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it functions not just as your roof, but also your source of efficient, clean energy. We test to the same rigorous wind, wind-driven rain and fire standards that CertainTeed's tiles are subjected to. Extended internal reliability testing ensures that your system will generate power reliability for 25 years.
- Data Sheet - Apollo II Solar Roofing System
- Installation is not included in this package.
- Contact us to help locate a CertainTeed credentialed installer.
- Applying a solar roofing system correctly is essential to the safety, protection of your property as well as the performance of the system. Backed by more than 110 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed provides a comprehensive set of installation instructions and trains each of our solar installers on proper installation techniques. CertainTeed-credentialed solar installers are selected to ensure the highest quality workmanship, and we back their installation of your Apollo II system for up to 25 years.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT (321) 622-8206