Apollo II - Solar Tile System (5.36 kW + Inverter)
The Apollo II 80 Solar Tile System includes all materials required for a complete, integrated 5.36 kW Solar System.
- 5.36 kW Solar System
- Apollo II Tile - 67W (QTY: 80 Tiles)
- Site Specific Flashing Package Based On Above Layout (QTY: 1)
- 200 sq. ft. MetaLayment (QTY: 2)
- Roof Top Wire Set for Under Array Based On Attached Design Summary (QTY: 1)
- Roof Penetration Kit Package (QTY: 1)
- Grounding Package, Lugs and Hardware Based On Attached Layout
- Apollo Label Sheet (QTY: 1)
- Apollo II Panel spacer (QTY: 2)
- Inverters: SMA Sunny Boy 6.0 Inverter (QTY: 1)
- Already have an Inverter? Select our basic package:120-Apollo-II-Tile-536kw
- Included to any location within the continental United States
- Additional freight costs required for lift gate service, residential delivery and call-ahead Service
- Apollo II Solar Tile Product Overview
- Technical Specifications:
- Apollo® II undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it functions not just as your roof, but also your source of efficient, clean energy. We test to the same rigorous wind, wind-driven rain and fire standards that CertainTeed's tiles are subjected to. Extended internal reliability testing ensures that your system will generate power reliability for 25 years.
- Data Sheet - Apollo II Solar Roofing System
- Installation is not included in this package.
- Contact us to help locate a CertainTeed credentialed installer.
- Applying a solar roofing system correctly is essential to the safety, protection of your property as well as the performance of the system. Backed by more than 110 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed provides a comprehensive set of installation instructions and trains each of our solar installers on proper installation techniques. CertainTeed-credentialed solar installers are selected to ensure the highest quality workmanship, and we back their installation of your Apollo II system for up to 25 years.
Installing a solar system correctly is essential to the safety, the protection of your property, as well as the performance of the system. CertainTeed-credentialed solar installers are selected to ensure the highest quality workmanship, and we back their installation of your system for up to 25 years. Find out more by contacting one of CertainTeed's solar installers HERE.