GoVets Business Credit Application
All privately owned companies that want to open a business account with GoVets MUST do the following:
Fill out the GoVets Business Credit Application (BELOW), including your most recent D&B (or Equivalent) Report (from within last 12 months).
NOTE: Here are some requirements for the Applicant Company:
- Individual applying on behalf of the Company must be an Officer or a Sr. Level Manager that is authorized to submit / sign the application on behalf of the company.
- Company must have a viable Corporate Website with information about the Company and personnel.
- Applications cannot include E-Mail addresses from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or other free E-Mail services.
- E-Mail address used for the Applicant must include the Company name within the Domain.
- Example: Application from UTools, Inc. must have an E-Mail that is similar to JohnSmith@UTools.com. E-Mail from JohnSmith_UTools@Gmail.com (or similar) will be rejected.
- WE WILL DO AN INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION OF ALL EMAILS AND WILL REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO YOUR COMPANY TO CONFIRM YOU ARE APPLYING FOR BUSINESS CREDIT.
- Company must be located in the United States.
- Company must be in business for at least 2 years.
- Company must have 3 viable and positive Credit References and must be organizations that have approved Credit Terms for the Applicant Company within the last 2 years. At least 2 References must be Active Business relationships with the Applicant. Applicant must not have any invoices that extend beyond 30 days with any of the references. 1 Credit Reference should be the Applicant's current bank.
For additional questions, please Contact Us.