Net 30 Terms Credit Application
Local, State and Federal Government Entities, Academic Institutions & Non-Profit Organizations that want to open a Net 30 Terms account with GoVets MUST fill out the Net 30 Terms Credit Application.
*** If you are a GoVets Business Customer, please CLICK HERE to Sign-up for Net30 Terms ***
- Individual applying on behalf of the Organization must be an Officer or a Sr. Level Manager that is authorized to submit / sign the application on behalf of the company.
- Organization must have a valid Website with information about the Organization and personnel.
- Applications cannot include E-Mail addresses from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or other free E-Mail services.
- E-Mail address used for the Applicant must include the Org name within the Domain.
- Example: Application from City of Springfield must have an E-Mail that is similar to JohnSmith@springfield.gov
- WE WILL DO AN INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION OF ALL EMAILS AND WILL REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO YOUR ORGANIZATION TO CONFIRM YOU ARE APPLYING FOR BUSINESS CREDIT.
- Organization must be located in the United States.
- Organization must be in business for at least 2 years.
- Organization must have 3 viable and positive Credit References and must be organizations that have approved Credit Terms for the Applicant within the last 2 years. At least 2 References must be Active Business relationships with the Applicant. Applicant must not have any invoices that extend beyond 30 days with any of the references. 1 Credit Reference should be the Applicant's current bank.
For additional questions, please Submit a Ticket to GoVets Support.